Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Mooching Journey Begins!

     As it happens, I have always been excited by free samples, discounts, deals, anything where I felt like I was getting something for nothing or should I say, something without having to feel the pinch in my wallet! This is not to say that I am cheap, just frugal and I understand and get excited by putting my money towards the important things in life (like trips to far away lands - where also as it happens, I go in search of free stuff!)...

     Over the last year I have been fortunate enough to meet three other women who also share a love for all things free, deal savvy and sample-tastic!

     We have collectively decided to pool our resources (that would be our vast knowledge of where, how and when to find such awesomeness) and share it with the world!

     We hope that you enjoy our blog as we give you great advice on where to go for the best of the best in LA, NYC and lands of far!

     To get things started I am going to make a recommendation for those of you who are in or around LA. If you happen to be in the Downtown area be sure to take a walk through the Farmer's Market near City Hall (1st Street and Spring). There you will find a bounty of free fruit and veggie samples along with samples of nuts, candy apples, flan, kettle corn and best of all, there is a stand that sells giant baked yams that will fill your belly for a whole day at the low cost of $4.75...who can resist a giant hot yam with butter and cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on top??? NOT ME!

     Jeanne, Alice, Dana (that's me) and Elizabeth...the collective J.A.D.E girls, wish you happy mooching! We hope that you follow our blog to get the best advice on all thats out there to be advised on!

xoxoxoxo
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment